Status
Not open for further replies.
at what age did you get married?

20 is young.

Felisha, I think i'm in love with you.
:)

at what age did you get married?

20 is young.

Hey hunny I don't tell you how to run your life. I got married because we loved each other. We still love each other but we fight too much and realized that we would be better off not together.

Hey hunny I don't tell you how to run your life. I got married because we loved each other. We still love each other but we fight too much and realized that we would be better off not together.

i wasnt telling you how to run your life, and it wasnt a criticism either. i was just stating my own opinion. i was engaged at 19, but i called it off 21.

how old is he?

I will not comment on anything in this thread ;)

Well it does not say much for the moderation of this site.

Has anyone considered that there may be people with teenage children accessing this site and would prefer them not to have to read threads asking the size of a mans private parts?

I believe there is a members only, unmoderated forum for these types of discussions.

Well it does not say much for the moderation of this site.

Has anyone considered that there may be people with teenage children accessing this site and would prefer them not to have to read threads asking the size of a mans private parts?

Generally I understand one has to be careful since there are cultures where anything sexual is a very sensitive topic .. and this is an international forum.

... on the other hand there is nothing graphic (not even graphic wording) on here. Even though the topic has been raised by using the word and a smile, nothing intimate is seriously being discussed here.

Generally I understand one has to be careful since there are cultures where anything sexual is a very sensitive topic .. and this is an international forum.

... on the other hand there is nothing graphic (not even graphic wording) on here. Even though the topic has been raised by using the word and a smile, nothing intimate is seriously being discussed here.

So you don't consider "threesomes, penis sizes, suggestions of S&M sex to be graphic?

Are you implying that this is acceptable behavior in other countries?

or are you defending it because you've been a part of it?

So you don't consider "threesomes, penis sizes, suggestions of S&M sex to be graphic?

They were used in a humorous way here ... although I agree there is a thin line.

Are you implying that this is acceptable behavior in other countries?
I think we should not judge what is acceptable or not, as this really varies and everyone can decide for himself or herself what is acceptable for him or her. But as a matter of fact, there is a great cultural variation in what is generally considered acceptable.

To me, what 2 or three or more people do consensual, without breaking laws or hurting others, is acceptable. And this means I would not judge it in any way as I have no right to do so.

or are you defending it because you've been a part of it?
To be frank, this is none of your business ;)

But this all should not be discussed on a photographic forum, since it only inspires flame wars.

They were used in a humorous way here ... although I agree there is a thin line.

I think we should not judge what is acceptable or not, as this really varies and everyone can decide for himself or herself what is acceptable for him or her. But as a matter of fact, there is a great cultural variation in what is generally considered acceptable.

To me, what 2 or three or more people do consensual, without breaking laws or hurting others, is acceptable. And this means I would not judge it in any way as I have no right to do so.

To be frank, this is none of your business ;)

I'm afraid that it is my business when this smut gets posted on a public forum ( against forum rules I might add) that myself and my child frequents.

I even paid money to support this site!!

"not my business"??!!?? Guess again!

"not my business"??!!?? Guess again!
you quoted that totally out of context, I just said, my private life is not your business .. even if it is much more boring than you now think ;)

or did you not ask me, if i was part of threesomes and SM things? This is how I interpret what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back