UK Meet-Up: Sites, Places, Scenery - the odd attempt at "ArtyFarty"

Wonderful shots you all! looks like a great time shooting together :D

It was, Mansi, it was, and stay tuned to this and the other threads, there are more pics to come! :D

Oh, look a 'best blue house on hill' photo competition! :D

LaFoto, I love the two in the church, any more?

If you like these, Raymond, let me tell you that I loaded new ones of our little-continuation-of-the-Meet-Up-on-Sunday into the Day-2-thread, most of them NOT showing people taking photos of people, for a change ;).

Ya!! i saw them.. Thanks LaFoto! And prepare yourself, because one day when it all works out, we will meet in Iceland or somewhere., and you will have a chance to see first hand just how unlucky Daisy was when she met me!! ... I really am looking forward to a world wide TPF meet., gonna be fun!

love the cottages and their patterned walls...thanks for sharing all your shots!

The word for the patterns on the walls is "pargeting". This is the word that Graham told me.

I have this picture of the pargeting on the walls, and it was on this very old house on the corner, you remember? Next to the Saffron Hotel, and the small path from the church was beside it.

Hauswandmuster.jpg

What is "artyfarty"?
Is it nice photos that want to be better than snapshots?
I take better photos with the camera with film. I tested the new camera a little. Some photos are pretty, I think. But they could be better because they are not always sharp. I took some photos in the bars. But I don't know if those photos are "artyfarty"?

Zapfhhne.jpg

Zapfhhne2.jpg

Cola-Kasten.jpg

Cola.jpg

Cola2.jpg

Guinness.jpg

Bar.jpg

Here are too many pictures, right?
But Corinna said I must take one photo of this stained glass window. It was in the Wild Bull in Roysden.

Fensterbild.jpg

Ah, the scantily clad lady in the window :D. We might have to put up a warning that this thread is no longer worksafe, :lol: .

"ArtyFarty" is photos that want to be artistic.
I think that many of yours are that. I hope that there are plenty of photos that could go by the term "arty farty" among your prints!!! I have great hopes! I still look up to you, heehee, my shorter sister :biglaugh:

yeah they are "arty farty"... definitely :D cool stuff!!! thanks for sharing!!!

some really great shots! looks like you all had a great time wish i could have been there, but i was away on holiday, maybe next time.

dalebe said:
some really great shots! looks like you all had a great time wish i could have been there, but i was away on holiday, maybe next time.

You never know, Chester could be the next one, a lovely old city for one day, then Snowdonia for day 2 - thinking about it, thats not a bad idea actually :thumbup:

I wonder how many time we will get lost on our next meet-up... maybe somebody is going to learn the map by hard???? I won't trust Rob's nav....

tempra said:
You never know, Chester could be the next one, a lovely old city for one day, then Snowdonia for day 2 - thinking about it, thats not a bad idea actually :thumbup:

That sounds quite good actually! Chester is very interesting and Snowdonia just down the road too!

Sounds like a plan (this time!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back