UK Meet-Up: Sites, Places, Scenery - the odd attempt at "ArtyFarty"

tempra said:
You never know, Chester could be the next one, a lovely old city for one day, then Snowdonia for day 2 - thinking about it, thats not a bad idea actually :thumbup:
definately food for thought tempra!

Awesome photos everyone, i'm just gonna go check the other meetup threads you guys have started. Looks like so much fun and it's hilarious you've all got that same blue house. Looks good though in all the pics!

I can't wait for an Aussie meetup to take place. I would so definately be there with bells on!

I think that some of my photos of the houses in Saffron Walden are nice.

11_SaffronWaldenandbeyond.jpg

12_DetailJugendherberge.jpg

13_DetailJugendherberge2.jpg

14_HausinSackgasse.jpg

18_SchneSchornsteine.jpg

I have more. How many can I send in one thread?

She is posting! She is posting! Shhh. Let her.... (Aargh, I should not say this, I might be chasing her away --- "chas(e)ing" and "away"? Ah no, that does not work with this forum, right? Contradictory in itself! :D

19_KatiesCottage.jpg

20_DasblaueHaus.jpg

I think that everybody has taken pictures of this blue house.

21_StMarysChurch.jpg

I think, this was the only point where it was possible to take a photo of the whole church.

22_SchildOldEGentleman.jpg

This is the "Beer Museum" - Tony called this the Beer Museum in his story!

23_schiefeHuser.jpg

The photo is not wrong. The street lamp shows it.

24_AltNeuvorAudleyEndHouse.jpg

Modern and old car parked in front of Audley End House.

25_BrckebeiAudleyEndHouse.jpg

The bridge near Audley End house. Corinna has a photo of Chris on the fence, and in the background you can see Chris on the same fence, too.

Nice ones Christiane - I think we should print off all the shots of the blue house and post them to the owners :D

I like the bridge shot - of course I was too lazy to walk all the way down there ;)

Christiane: Your building shots are excellent! That's something I really wanted to learn more about so I'll be studying your photos & trying out some of your compositions for myself! :thumbup:

Keep them coming! I'm sure you have lots more! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back