UK meetup day 1 teaser

although i have never met any of the people here personally, these photos leave me feeling that i am missing something special. you make a great looking group. i wish i could be there. thanks for sharing these photos, and i am looking forward to more.

i hope y'all had a blast, and maybe someday i will be able to make it to a meet up.

In the group photo we were all smiling because on the signal we said the word that all good photographers get their subjects to say to make them look like they are smiling.
It's the 'ch' word.

That's right.
We were all saying 'Chase'.
Honest.

And if you look very carefully you can see that I am making 'bunny ears' for LaFoto :lol:

this thread is very exciting to see! it's good to see lots of my fav's having fun! it would have been interesting being in your company. hope you share more with us soon!

Here's one I got of Royster:

7.jpg

I'd like to take this opportunity to say it was great to meet everyone, you're all really nice people and I look forward to the next meetup :)

PlasticSpanner said:
Left to right.
Scurra and Scurra's 2 friends (are they on the forum?)

No they aren't they were actually supposed to come along as navigators but as everyone knows they turned out to be pretty poor at their jobs. I did a better job of getting to Saffron Walden on my own today than with the help of those two hehe :wink:

Ah and I knew I had one of Tempra somewhere as well, I think my af decided the pint glass was a better subject though as he looks a little fuzzy ;)

8.jpg

Wonderful photos and it looks like it was a great meet up! Thank you all for being so quick to get photos up for our viewing pleasure!

Looks like you guys had lots of fun :) I am soooo jealous...especially that you all got to me the great and powerful Oz...or eh Hertz in person :lol:

More pics, more pics more pics more pics....

Oh is there a reason that you all lined Hertz up under the sign "old bull"????? :lol:

eromallagadnama said:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun :) I am soooo jealous...especially that you all got to me the great and powerful Oz...or eh Hertz in person :lol:
He kept talking about banning people and making us stand in the corner of the pub on our own! We had to be nice to him all day! :lol: :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back