UK meetup day 1 teaser

More later.... hang on, be patient... will be back in a sec...

What wonderful photos! Everyone looks like they had a great time. Glad Hertz didn't get lost, but did anyone tell him that he's driving on the wrong side of the road? :shock:

We did have a great, wonderful, funny, confused, again wonderful time! Even the fact that Hertz drove (not too slowly) on the wrong side of the road with the steering wheel in the wrong side of his car diminished our joy (many seemed to be used to this fact ;)).

Methinks my other photos no longer fit the title of THIS very thread, since those are of Day 2.
Would Matt - if I started a Day 2-thread - give that a sticky label, too, maybe????

LaFoto said:
004_PlasticSpanner.jpg

did Hertz hoist him up? :)

i think hertz needs to make that last one his avitar...its very commanding...maybe jonmikal could add a phrase for it, like -- * engage, number one..* (jean luke piccard)

ya'll look so good.. i have never seen tempra or royster..or even hertz...mentos is so cute..and of course, i loved seeing lafoto and her sister...i so would love to meet up with ya'll....maybe we can meet half way sometime....looked like fun!!

Well, this is all so awesome, congrates to everyone's happiness, fun and continued friendships!

It's great to see all these shots!!

I live near Niagara falls, 45 minutes from Toronto Airport, 50 Minutes from Buffalo Airport.. and there is so much to see and do around here... you are all welcome here anytime, next summer for a 2006 TPF World Wide Meet!

If it's not a good idea, I would love to go to Iceland!

wow those are all awesome photos!
Looks like y'all had a LOT of fun!
Mentos is a real cute one! :blushing: :mrgreen:

LaFoto said:
006_HertzGettingLost.jpg

Our chauffeur for the entire weekend - never getting lost, of course ;)

Beware that wagging finger LaFoto! I've a feeling he was trying to tell you something when you took this one!:lol:

Yes the driving was a little "brisk" and the local roads were great fun! :D

plus the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car, thats probably why you guys got lost...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back