UK meetup Day 2 - special day for a few :-)

LaFoto said:
Teacher! Teacher! Hertz is putting Day 1-photos into the Day 2-thread! What will you do to him now????

And teacher, he is putting up nasty photos of myself.
What have I ever done to him?
I am still PLANNING to do something to him...........!!!!

I'm sorry - it was all the fault of the navsat. I should have turned left at that last menu....

Hertz van Rental said:
I'm sorry - it was all the fault of the navsat. I should have turned left at that last menu....

:lmao:
Yes, keep blaming the nav sat.

I might have to gang up with my sister in order to find some more "sweet revenge"-photos in answer to this one that you have taken and posted (!) of me... unfortunately I am running out of "revenge-pics" myself... :meh:

Great pictures everyone. I really wish we could've come to that one.

So where are the pictures of the ever elusive Pete? Didn't you go there too?

Hertz van Rental said:

buahahahaha don't remind me please how we kept on getting lost all the time... A few weeks ago my dad was planning to buy a nav to his car but I persuaded him it is not a best idea :D my mum's a better navigator :)

Scurra?
Any Day-2 pics of you anywhere? Maybe?

We might also try to post something more ---- arty? For a change?
For I am sure many of us took more photos than those of each other!

Would we want or need a new thread for "The Other Photos of the Meet-Up", maybe?

yeah would be nice. Saffron is sucha beautiful village that I took a few nice pics... and I'd like to share them.

This thread is not so "alive" as the one on Day 1, not surprising, since we were only few left on Sunday. But I feel like showing you also some things that we saw on that day, even though many of you were not with us, but don't feel the need for an extra "arty-farty"-thread for the Sunday. So my photos of "Places, Sites and Monuments" (or whatever I called it in the "arty-farty"-thread title for Day 1) will show up here, soon. Be warned ;).

You were warned. You did not take any precautions. Now you'll get FLOODED!

Photos from Thaxted (where we first went without Scurra, and later again WITH Scurra):

Day2_Rahmen1.jpg

black2.jpg

black3.jpg

black4.jpg

black5.jpg

Corinna the last with the cyclist is really neat!!! and the wind mill too...

Nice to see what you all got up to on day 2! I just knew someone was going to photograph that windmill! :lol:

Was there a cycle race going on or something? Looks like an "official" photographer there on the corner!

Yes, that was an official bicycle race, and yes, that is the official photographer on the corner. Good for you to spot him! :)
I am quite happy about this cyclist's photos, for panning has never been my forte, you know?

I must still send those from Finchingfield. So stay tuned.

So for all interested, and for the interest of those who TRIED (much in vain) to get to Finchingfield with us on Saturday, but for some silly nav sat reason were sent WEST instead of EAST to "get there" (or rather NOT), here is what you missed:

black6.jpg

black7.jpg

black8.jpg

black9.jpg

Hertz explained me all about authentic Romanic church doors and the myth of the keystone when we saw this door of the church in Finchingfield.

black10.jpg

black11.jpg

black12.jpg

I think there is NOT ONE visitor to Finchingfield who has NOT taken a photo of THIS scene here! Not one! (Finchingfield is said to be the most often photographed village of England, and I am not surprised).

black13.jpg

However, this man clipping his hedge may not have known that he was motif to at least three of us (Hertz? Scurra? You too????), for Vixenta's photo of him is already up somewhere here and I happen to know that he is among my sister's digital photos, too :D.

And last, but not least, one TOTAL view of that "famous" Morris Isis that was parked there and that we all admired so much and in whose reflective mudguards we took all our photos:

black14.jpg

Most reactions

Back