UK Newbie Photographers First Pics

Matt232000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all. Im not only new to this forum i'm completly new to photography. I bought my first camera yesterday and havnt stopped photographing since. I took these and wanted to know what you professionals thought of them. Any advice on improvements or anything i've done wrong will be appreciated. I took them at 4MP setting and that made them HUGE so I reduced image size in paint shop to fit them on this board.

They seem to have lost a little quality in the process, the originals look much sharper. Is there any way to retain the quality of 4MP but reduce the image size with the camera?

Im000119.jpg

Im000116.jpg

Welcome to the forum and to photography! I'm certainly no "expert" or professional photographer but I do like your pics especially the first picture. Very addictive hobby!

Thanks alot. It took me ages to get the cat to pose for the top one. She kept asking for more money. I wanted to do a nude but she refused to take her coller off.

Matt232000 said:
Thanks alot. It took me ages to get the cat to pose for the top one. She kept asking for more money. I wanted to do a nude but she refused to take her coller off.

hahahahahaha
you know.. being a photographer may be quite expensive... try something different than cash... maybe ... fish? then she'll surely pose for a nude pics :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back