UK People

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there a site that works like a phone book for the UK? I did a quick google search but can't find anything?

I need to find my Mums house number, I only have her cell and it's turned off right now.

Damnit...She's unlisted. Has her and my Step Dads name but I can't get the number.

You know if there's anyway to get an unlisted number in the Phone Books over there if it's from family members or something?

does she work?, you might be able to find her work number easier, and call her there

bace said:
Damnit...She's unlisted. Has her and my Step Dads name but I can't get the number.

You know if there's anyway to get an unlisted number in the Phone Books over there if it's from family members or something?

Call the UK operator +44 100 and beg.

JohnMF said:
does she work?, you might be able to find her work number easier, and call her there

Yeah. I know she works inbound calls for a carpet cleaning service walking distance from her house. Gonna call a few and see if she works there.

Damnit. TURN THE CELL ON WOMAN!!!

*Edit* too much info.

Thanks Rob, seriously you're my new hero!!!

Damnit, the wonders of the internet and the community it creates!!!

I'm impressed I managed to transfer an international call without losing it in the gargantuan virtual ether which comprises my personal telephone network.

For those who don't know, the Bace man sounds really charming in the real world. ;)

Rob

Rob said:
For those who don't know, the Bace man sounds really charming in the real world. ;)

Rob

:blushing: Did you actually talk to my Mum too? When I got through it wasn't straight to my Mum it was to someone she works with and she sounded a bit worried. She had turned on her cell and everything.

Great talking to you too. I you sounded very proffesional and business. Mind you I just assume everyone with a posher accent is business.:lol:

Most reactions

Back