abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-gs9540%20copy.jpg

680-gs9539.jpg

680-gs-r9538.jpg

i cant tell if i love or hate the stick in the foreground in the first image. i love it, then i hate it, then i love it again.

i love the view of the piles of dirt in the background in the 3rd image

i cant tell if i love or hate the stick in the foreground in the first image. i love it, then i hate it, then i love it again.

i love the view of the piles of dirt in the background in the 3rd image

:) Me too on the first.

I've been going around with which I like better between the second and third. The second has better lines to me, but the third shows the extent.

i much prefer the third to the second. i dont know why, but i dont like the second one.

I love the strong diagonal in the second one, and the way the nearer cones are lighter than the ones behind - kind of the opposite of what you often see with receding lines of hills in landscapes.

These cones look man made to me. Any idea what they are?

I love the strong diagonal in the second one, and the way the nearer cones are lighter than the ones behind - kind of the opposite of what you often see with receding lines of hills in landscapes.

These cones look man made to me. Any idea what they are?

Thank you.

Salt mines. The lighter cones are from the upper level, the darker further down.

Very weird place. Gives me -ideas- Might reshoot next week.

i really like the first... stick doesn't bother me, i like the juxtaposition of the two types of mounds and it works best in the first image.
The third is interesting the way it goes off into the distance too although i think its a little tight to the top of the frame, nice work tho ;) :thumbup:

i really like the first... stick doesn't bother me, i like the juxtaposition of the two types of mounds and it works best in the first image.
The third is interesting the way it goes off into the distance too although i think its a little tight to the top of the frame, nice work tho ;) :thumbup:

Thank you.

I was by the place last night. I'm wondering if I can get the lighting to make the stick look like a giant caterpillar?

The more that goes on in the world, the more I have to crop the sky tighter to the horizon. Jet contrails are giving me nightmares. These shots are near 29 Pams Marine Corp Base. After dark last night they were lighting flares for manuevers. Within one hundred miles of my house we have; Edwards Air Force Base, 29 Palms Marine Corp Base, Ft Irwin Army Base, and China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station. They all fly over the National Parks and all places in between and the mountains around them. I know it's just an excuse, but I feel a bit better for the rant- I'm all for peace on Earth, living for today, etc. Girls just want to have fun, Walter just wants to take pictures.

I like the 1st also for the same reason also :)

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back