Un-edited (been playing this 1 for month but cant get what I want)

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone wants to play with this

She is my friend (the background is shameful because we are in the main room of a suite of the hotel) LOL

_DSC6971.jpg

just a month ago I have been crazy with this things SLR, editing, lenses.... and I don't know why I am loving it.... before I was just playing my SLR's like a toy in family events and parties but now I want to learn more of the process of getting serious. I bought books and will be enrolling soon

another un-edited

_DSC8608.jpg

:D

I like #1 looks like the only thing is it might be a little off on the white balance. The image looks a little warm to me. You might open up the aperture a tad to get some of the background out of focus, you may be able to blur the background a bit in PP'ing

I like #1 looks like the only thing is it might be a little off on the white balance. The image looks a little warm to me. You might open up the aperture a tad to get some of the background out of focus, you may be able to blur the background a bit in PP'ing

Thanks I will try that also :D

I took the first photo and opened it in Photoshop. It was pretty severely underexposed,and the white balance is also off. I do not think I can color-correct that shot. I did a B&W conversion, cloned out the light switch and whatever was on the wall in the upper left hand corner, rotated the image clockwise by 3.6 degrees, and cropped a bit off, then did a monochrome conversion.

128497803.jpg

I took the first photo and opened it in Photoshop. It was pretty severely underexposed,and the white balance is also off. I do not think I can color-correct that shot. I did a B&W conversion, cloned out the light switch and whatever was on the wall in the upper left hand corner, rotated the image clockwise by 3.6 degrees, and cropped a bit off, then did a monochrome conversion.

128497803.jpg

Thanks Derrel ;) you do it far better with all the play I do before hahahaha

_DSC6971-111.jpg

here is my go at it.

Do you have enough different opinions to confuse you yet? Here is my take on #1:

ly2ba.jpg

I don't have any grand ideas about #2, but maybe something like this:
6EEEV.jpg

_DSC8608-10.jpg

here is my go at the other picture

Wow post #12 is Beautiful.

Are you useing Photoshop to touch up these photo's?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back