Unbelieveably Safe for all Audiences. Let's have your C&C!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great set one of my favorites. Nice and elegant

Nada complaint here.... Very nice indeed!

I have to agree this is an excellent set! My favorites so far. Especially number one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you all! I'll add more as time allows. I hope I am able to work with her again. She's not a model, she's a mommy to 2 little ones. Took me a year to get her out for an hour. :D

Thank you all! I'll add more as time allows. I hope I am able to work with her again. She's not a model, she's a mommy to 2 little ones. Took me a year to get her out for an hour. :D

FAMILY PHOTO, FAMILY PHOTO!!!!:bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:

:biglaugh:

Lovely model, lovely work.

Here are a few comments...

1. Like the pose, I'd like a slightly narrower DoF to blur out the background straw/grass even more (to me, it almost comes off as wisps of hair...not quite but you know what I mean...how they can be distractions at times from a backlit model). Love the facial expression and angle. For future, as beautiful as she is, I think she'd be better with all of her hair on one side...but that may be a bias of mine.

2. She's beautiful. Two things I"d do differently with the pose....but a rock under the palm of her right hand so the flow of that line isn't cut off at the wrist. Or have her steeple with her fingers. Also, I'd alter the angle of her legs, turn them to the model's left about another 10 degrees...the current angle creates a little distortion, makes her legs look shorter than they are and more squat instead of long, flowing, and elegant. Lovey shot.

3. Very flirty. Lovely result. If you shoot something like that again, I'd have her bring her right shoulder to the camera about 2-3 inches so her upper half is less straight on to the camera and at a bit more of an angle.

Great work, especially for ambient. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back