unconventional couples shoot (9 pics)

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Jeez! Some people don't have a serious bone in their body LOL! This was lots of fun but hard because laughing certainly causes camera shake. I thought I'd share a couple that i got that turned out but you should see all the GOOFY ones!

mjwater.jpg

mjtree.jpg

mjrocks.jpg

6, here is his rendition of I'm a little teapot!
mj8.jpg

mjkiss2.jpg

8 She has had ebough of the goofy faces he kept making - LOL
michellejoe.jpg

9.this is the theri favorite one - the lighting was done at their request in editing
mj4.jpg

Last edited:
thanks dbyrd. Its funny because i thought #2 would be the least liked one on here. haha.
I think that even though these are not very serious the souple i took them for enjoy them because this really is THEM. Not fake 'look into my eyes', or 'say cheese'. You know they just aren't that way as a couple.

I agree, nice series. I like the first two best.

Were these done in Colorado, by chance? The guy looks exactly like my next-door neighbor.

well, thank you Big Mike - I'm still tryin!

and astrostu HAHA no but wouldn't that be so wierd!!!! They were shot in a cemetery - but it's ok its a very popular place to take photographs, there have been times when you will be waiting for a wedding party to be done at a specific location and then just as that one is done another is puling up in a limp ready to wait their turn!
It's really very pretty there.

I love this series of photos. I like your color. I have to say I have learned so much in the few days that I have been on this forum. I love looking at your photos.

I love this series of photos. I like your color. I have to say I have learned so much in the few days that I have been on this forum. I love looking at your photos.

Let me first say thanks! I learned 90% of the things I do know now from the great people on this message board - there are some awesome unselfish people around here!
And second, DUDE! Napoleon Dynamite is my FAVORITE!

One of my fave quotes...
Napolean talking to Pedro
You know… there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo-staff.

tee he.. yea . I can watch that movie over and over again..

Funny Story...

I was in telecom before I became a stay at home mom and I had a promotion interview. The person interviewing me was a great friend of mine. He is trying to be VERY proffesional.. Of course I couldnt be. He asked me what were my skills... I couldnt help myself..

Computer hacking skills, numbchuck skills, cage fighting skills. We lauphed our ass off than I told him that I was staying at home.. Thank you for the opportunity but I need to practice my stay at home mom skills.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back