z70764556.jpg

#3.
z71100378.jpg

#4.
z72572980.jpg

#5.
z61867551.jpg

How come some look familiar to me?
Have you shown them somewhere else before?
Like the nail crosses and the lone leaf in teh puddle (my favourite here, mind you)?

Well focused on the droplet!!!!!!!

Mec, can I ask why you've bumped all of cherrymoose's threads to the top, and then told her she didn't take them? ;)

i lovelovelovelove the last two. magnificient.

Haha, thanks for the comments, but this is a really old thread, so no one needs to comment anymore. :p

wait ok first of all e whose the person? second of all i am not meaning it in a rude way so id appreciate it if you wernt rude to me ebphotography

wait ok first of all e whose the person? second of all i am not meaning it in a rude way so id appreciate it if you wernt rude to me ebphotography

Okk, lets not start arguing. Anyways, the person is my cousin, Christie.

How come some look familiar to me?
Have you shown them somewhere else before?

And then in response to Corrina's very old comment, yea, I had a 'xanga' account a while back that I posted my photos on publically, so you might have seen them there. ;) (Hence the URL's).

e since when do you have a cousin?

:er: Look, if you are going to be calling a kid out, just go out and do it, don't be a pain and "hint" that those are not her pictures. Are you accusing her of posting pictures that are not her own? If so, just say as much. If not, quit being such a pain in the patooza and move on. :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back