Undead

Thanks again everyone.
WNK....thanks again for the idea. Gotta dig horror movies eh?
Daisy...so cool to see ya in the darkside.

OK Chiller, your photos' scare the hell outta me. You scare the hell outta me! :lol:

Great idea & I really love the composition/exposure!:thumbup:

BTW Exactly how much time did you spend doing this shot? :lol:

PlasticSpanner said:
OK Chiller, your photos' scare the hell outta me. You scare the hell outta me! :lol:

Great idea & I really love the composition/exposure!:thumbup:

BTW Exactly how much time did you spend doing this shot? :lol:

thanks tons Chris. Spent about an hour....or so. Got lots more.........:lol:

Chiller said:
Thanks again everyone.
WNK....thanks again for the idea. Gotta dig horror movies eh?

Hey, no problem. Glad to be able to do my part to make the Dark Side a bit darker :mrgreen:
As far as horror movies go, I'm more of a fan of the psychological thrillers as opposed to the guts-and-gore slashers, but really, who doesnt love a good scare-ya-silly zombie? ;)

very creepy.
I am thinking on some DS stuff but just cant get an idea to pop into my mind.

Freegin awesome. Reminds me of Devils Rejects and some Rob Zombie Stuff. (compliment) I like the darkness->light thing. I also like how you e-framed it. Is that a photoshop tool or something? I have stayed away from editing any pics with PS, but if I could use it to do digital framing I would.

As a huge fan of zombie movies...let me just say:

Kick ***!

One critique (more presonal taste thing). I would have used a slight red tint as opposed to the blue tint.

Then again...the red would be quite typical.

Whoa that's freaky! (no offense) Did you photoshop your pinky finger or is that just the angle? I'm sitting here trying to get my pinky that far out to the side and it just won't go! Haha wouldn't that be lovely to have to explain to work how I broke my finger!:D

Thanks so much everyone.
alex...hm...now ya got me tryin the pinky finger thing again. Not sure how it worked . but it must be the angle. Cause I also see that the thumb has the same thing on it.
Mommy....see you in your dreams. whahahaha

Most reactions

Back