Under Contruction

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Meysha, Sep 3, 2005.

1. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I had some fun on a couple of building sites over the weekend taking snaps and chatting to horrible, dirty, stinkin, sleazy workmen. :irked:

I've been wanting to incorporate a bit more artistic blur into my photos - mainly coz my photo teacher likes blur. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Do you reckon it works in these photos?

Thanks so much for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. &Denekamp

&Denekamp TPF Noob!

These are neat! And the blur works here imo. I like the second best, at first I though he was spinning in cirles on top of his machine, but then I figured that made no sence..

3. 'Daniel'

'Daniel' TPF Noob!

Nice series, I think the blur works better with the guy using the circular saw. The one with he buffer (or w/e) looks like he's moving a million miles a second. These are really nicely coloured.

4. Meysha

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hahahaha! I didn't see that until you mentioned it guys. But now I keep laughing at it.

It was pretty dark when I took these, and had to use a tripod. I think they were about 1/2 second from bad memory. I've got a funnier one where one of his legs is perfectly solid and sharp and the rest of him is spinning. it's so funny.

5. &Denekamp

&Denekamp TPF Noob!

Oh, please post, please post :lmao:

(I don't know If you can go back to this place, but I just got this idea that it might be nice to take a picture right when the guy whacks the saw through the wood, maybe with an ever slower shutterspeed)

6. Meysha

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yeah I tried to get that shot,,, but my composition was all off in it. I'll try again on monday. Thanks for reminding me though!