Under serveillance!

Rob A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
hey guys, ino it seems bad quality, but im trying to get that hole CCTV feel to it! what do you think? i have made it black and white, put slight motion blur on it and highlighted one of the cars, like something you would see on the news etc... thanks

CCTV1.jpg

It's really good... but I think there's too much detail in the whole picture to make it REALLY seem like a real CCTV pic. Those things are always so grainy. Try bringing the quality down a bit. Maybe making it a bit brighter, less contrast. - like the area you've highlighted.

But honestly when I first saw it I thought it was from one of those surveillance cameras.

Nice photo. I agree with Meysha.. It needs to be a little more grainy, then you should have it.

oh yeah....and the cars are on the wrong side of the road. :+)

Much better with the text! Looks really good.

You know, I've just realised I've never actually seen a still from one of these cameras. It's always been a movie - like in those stupid "World's Worst Drivers" shows. I think you've done a really good job here. (at least we don't get those shows here in France).

Looks much better with the text. It might be my monitor, but the second pics seems brighter then the first. I still like what you have done to this photo. Nice job.

oh yeah... the cars are still on the wrong side of the road.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back