Under the Boardwalk

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken at Flagler Beach Florida with a Canon 40D, Sigma 17-70, a Fader ND filter tripod mounted and a 2 stop GND :thumbup:

9-7.jpg

10bw.jpg

8-8.jpg

11bw-1.jpg

they look great, but why is there a flag in only one photo?

they look great, but why is there a flag in only one photo?
thanks for commenting,,
actually in the first shot it was just outta frame, you can see the sign on the side of the boardwalk there so it was just out of the frame :mrgreen:

Is this in Jacksonville?
not Jacksonville, its Flagler which is South of St Augustine :mrgreen: Thanks for commenting !

I've seen this pier a zillion times--but you've really made it look great in these photos! I like the different looks, and the way you've portrayed the moving water's surface, as well as the frame entry positions of the pier. The rendering of the sky is excellent too. I like the detail visible underneath the pier as well. It's a shame that these are all so small--I am sure they'd look even better seen large. This is the type of lenswork I really applaud on the part of amateur photographers and serious shooters: really SOLID technical fundamentals, a clean presentation, and nice,balanced compositions. The more I look at the last frame, the more I like it. Such a lovely balance, in so many ways.

thanks again for the comments, and Derrel I really appreciate the in depth critique, thanks so much for the kind words !! I assume if youve seen the pier that many times that you live over that way ??

really great shots!

Most reactions

Back