Under the Trees

Now this is fun for me, and one of the beautiful things about making and sharing images.

I still like the smooth tonality of my original image best :) because of the gradients of grays. However, I'm the only one!

LaFoto's work has easily made the image more agreeable to everyone commenting. Believe me, I don't feel badly. I bring this up because this is such a great example of how we all see things differently.

In particular, I want to thank LaFoto for investing the effort to actually show what steps were taken to get the results shown.

Marc

Last edited:
i love this photo - what a cool place!!! love the path, so mysterious and creepy and yet serene. the edits have improved it also, nice :)

Nice photo Marc, it seems you have the best locations to shoot. I like the original and the nice edit done by LaFoto. Great work!

Gotta say..

Superb Vision - this is a great photo IMO !

My only niggle with the shot is that lacks contrast in certain areas. I'm no photoshop guru, by any means but I think some of the more experienced folks on this site could certainly enhance this for you.

La photo has done a lovely job with the shadows and midtones IMO..

Anyway aside from all this talk - Its a bloody great shot !

Nice one,
daithi

Gotta say..

Superb Vision - this is a great photo IMO !
My only niggle with the shot is that lacks contrast in certain areas. I'm no photoshop guru, by any means but I think some of the more experienced folks on this site could certainly enhance this for you.
La photo has done a lovely job with the shadows and midtones IMO..
Anyway aside from all this talk - Its a bloody great shot !
Nice one,
daithi

And I have to agree: Corinna did a really good job with it!

Marc

yes the first one is a bit less contrast and the second one is too contrast. i like the last edit. i like the picture. it brings my eyes to the center. nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back