Undercover waiting

Bimmie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bimmie.deviantart.com
Some people waiting for the train. Not even the indian guy knew that I was shooting the pic :)Any tips to improve this one are welcome

People.jpg

Nice example of street (or platform? ;)) photography. Tricky exposure with the brightness in the background - and you still caught all the details in the people's clothes and faces.
Maybe it would help the photo if you'd crop of some more of the brightness above...

This still is something I would need to try out myself. I am sooooo afraid of taking candid photos of unknown groups of people ... wherever that might be.

I really like this shot, the details are excellent. You know what would have really finished this shot off for me? A train speeding past in the background, but hey, since when are trains ever on time? Heehee.

hmm very interesting, but I'm amused by the dof here... everything seems to be a bit blurred except for people.

mad_malteaser said:
I really like this shot, the details are excellent. You know what would have really finished this shot off for me? A train speeding past in the background, but hey, since when are trains ever on time? Heehee.
actually..if I'd have shot the pic 2 mins later, the train would've arrived :) But you're right about the train, I'll keep it in mind for a possible next shot :)

mentos_007 said:
hmm very interesting, but I'm amused by the dof here... everything seems to be a bit blurred except for people.

Thx, I paid extra attention to that. I shot this pic with my nikon 3200. But I wanted the same effect as my konica lens, so I have this filter in photoshop where I just select everything but the people and it matches the blurryness, the only thing I needed to adjust was to make it less blurry in the background. But it's 90% identical to what my konica can do.

Thanks for the comments :)

Most reactions

Back