TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Underexposed on purpose of course!;)

dandypandy2.jpg

Comments and crits appreciated

Thanks for looking!

There's something to it but I can't help but think that correct focus would be desirable with this shoot.

Very interesting take on this dandelion shot. I really love the lack of background, the way the only remaining seeds are all seemign to be pulled into the middle of the frame, and how the stem seems to almost disappear.
I just can't help but think the contrast has been pushed up with this one so much, that all detail in the 'head' has been lost. I might be entirely wrong.

Great image :D

Peanuts said:
Very interesting take on this dandelion shot. I really love the lack of background, the way the only remaining seeds are all seemign to be pulled into the middle of the frame, and how the stem seems to almost disappear.
I just can't help but think the contrast has been pushed up with this one so much, that all detail in the 'head' has been lost. I might be entirely wrong.

Great image :D

You're right about the contrast. It was either loose a bit of detail in the head or have some more in the background. I'm sure there's a fancy way of doing in both in photoshop but I'm not sure what it is! I'm not that good with photoshop!

yoursatellite said:
There's something to it but I can't help but think that correct focus would be desirable with this shoot.

Do you think more depth of field would be better?

Thanks for looking!

Most reactions

Back