Uneasy St.

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
600w-gs-sqf8099.jpg

I find that lady on the right side near the edge of the fisheye so amusing for some reason. Perhaps it's the curvature of the fisheye compounded with the natural curves of a woman, resulting in the exact opposite effect of a straight line?

Thanks everyone. I was going for something a bit different and a touch edgy. The poor mostly-naked girl was looking slightly walking by. Since I was the cute one leering at her, I gave her a smile.

Great shot, Abraxas. You kow what really sets it off for me? The sky. It frames everyone perfectly.

I feel your pain, for that poor, half naked girl. You did the only thing you could- you took her picture. You are a man of honor and class......;)

very cool capture !! Love the dude on the left checking out the young chick as she walks by,, the sky is excellent too

Very cool! :)

Thanks.

very cool capture !! Love the dude on the left checking out the young chick as she walks by,, the sky is excellent too

Thank you. Usually I wouldn't even try photos like this. I still can't believe I had so much fun. It was the guy I gave the buck to.

Great shot, Abraxas. You kow what really sets it off for me? The sky. It frames everyone perfectly.

I feel your pain, for that poor, half naked girl. You did the only thing you could- you took her picture. You are a man of honor and class......;)

Thanks Rick. What else is a gentleman to do but document the moment?

Very nice. What is that lens you're shooting with?

Dani.

Very nice. What is that lens you're shooting with?

Dani.

Thanks. This was shot with an 180 adapter on my old nikon 990. Playing with this since I dug it out of a box a few months ago makes me wonder how I ever got along without it. Lots of fun. Poor resolution though.

This is my personal favorite of your fish-eye photos. Not that the other ones weren't good too, but this one paints such a clear and vivid picture.

You're really good a people photography. You don't need me to give you compliments, but you said you were somewhat new to it, and I wanted to tell you that you seem to have a good eye for capturing the right moments at the right time.

Most reactions

Back