Unedited photos for once

I'm still relatively new with a DSLR and like you I don't like to edit my shots.
thank you for the cc however dont make statements that you dont know about ;)
I've never shot anything like that so I'm only guessing on how I would do it. My first thought is to shoot most everything a little wider. Too many cut off heads, arms and the like. Hopefully you have another opportunity soon. Does your school have competitions in the fall as well or is this a spring only sport? Sorry if that's a silly question, I live in Indiana, there aren't a lot of sailing clubs in our schools. :lol:
some sailing done there
Indiana Sailing Association, Inc. - Home
Inter-Scholastic Sailing Association (ISSA) - Directory
high school there

Last edited:
Here you go er111a...I have done your dirty work for you!

127725145.jpg

I liked this image,cropped, and felt that making it less-representational, and more abstract, would help it out.

127725146.jpg

You didn't take it far enough. It is still representational and not even begining to enter the realm of abstraction.

You didn't take it far enough. It is still representational and not even begining to enter the realm of abstraction.

I will leave that to the kid...he can apply four or five more filter effects and jimmy with it to get it into his style...I'm only giving a gentle, guiding hand to our young padawan....

Happy Birthday! Let's see if Bitter sends you a 25 Cent gift certificate to Target!

Most reactions

Back