Unexpected humming bird

Richelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pictures when I was shooting headshots for a friend. This little guy decided to fly by and these are a few images I caught. I'm still new at the whole photography thing so critiques would be appreciated!

IMG_7708.jpg

IMG_7715.jpg

I've been trying hard for the last week or so to catch these little guys. It looks as though your photos are a bit soft and not showing great detail, but I love the fact that you have captured them on a flower.

It looks like you have the same species as I have Ruby Throated. Here are my attempts... not saying they're great.

I've been trying hard for the last week or so to catch these little guys. It looks as though your photos are a bit soft and not showing great detail, but I love the fact that you have captured them on a flower.

It looks like you have the same species as I have Ruby Throated. Here are my attempts... not saying they're great.

Wow, your photos are so clear! They move so fast... it was hard to get them in focus. I think I'll stick with people. haha

Oh, don't give up. They are very difficult to capture. And if you just caught them at random, in the midst of another shoot, then you did extremely well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back