Uninspired

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to whine a bit about how much I hate winter and how uninspiring I find it. I haven't picked up my camera since we came back from our FL vacation at the beginning of December. I just can't get myself motivated to try to capture the dreariness of January in the Northeast. I see gorgeous outdoor shots on Flickr and it makes me depressed that it's so gloomy here. I guess I'm going to have to try some indoor projects. Suggestions?

There's a lot of nice images to be had in snow storms. I'm not a fan of the snow or cold, and I see lots of nice images that I just don't shoot, I have one in mind that I may go out and shoot in the next storm. Getting outside and just doing something is the only way to get out of winter blues.

Just wanted to whine a bit about how much I hate winter and how uninspiring I find it. I haven't picked up my camera since we came back from our FL vacation at the beginning of December. I just can't get myself motivated to try to capture the dreariness of January in the Northeast. I see gorgeous outdoor shots on Flickr and it makes me depressed that it's so gloomy here. I guess I'm going to have to try some indoor projects. Suggestions?

Bundle up, throw your point & shoot compact in a pocket, get your butt out the door and start trudging. The pictures will jump out at you! ;)

Head to the florist

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

take up knitting. by the time you're done untangling yourself you'll be ready to go back to photography.

(and by 'go back to photograph'y I really mean anything that doesn't involve fiddly little knots)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back