Union Station - Denver, CO

ADavis85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a long morning of shooting to do at Union Station one day, but before the customers got there, I decided to take a few shots for myself. Please feel free to comment etc. I also took similar shots on 35mm film with my Minolta X700, but I just finished that roll so they need to be processed still...I'll post those later. Anyway, here's the three I got from that day.

The Arch by ACDavis85, on Flickr

Tracks in the Snow by ACDavis85, on Flickr

Terminal by ACDavis85, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

First one... Nice.

I like composition in all of the pictures, but yellow-brown-orange snow in #2 is bothering me

So that's what it looks like now.
I too like #1.

The hard shadow line in #2 will make it easy to selected just the shaded portion of the photo so the snow/shaded area color temperature can be adjusted separate from the sunlit area.

From the title I was hoping for shots of and in the station rather than the train boarding platform.

Yeah Keith, thanks for the tip first of all! I was going to attempt a further edit of these anyway, because I wanted to try some different things. As for photos from inside, we were actually supposed to be shooting inside but we were informed after the shoot was booked that we could not use any type of flash inside. :-/ Womp womp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back