University Student!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today, my son got this in the mail (there's lots of private data inbetween these two lines which I took out), and maybe even those who don't speak German will understand what it all means. We all are in a big "Yay!"-mood! :cheer:

immatrikulationsbescheinigungflocrop12wsz.jpg

Not be!
Find them (maybe). :biggrin:

Did he agree that you posted this here? ;)

If my parents had done that when I was his age, I'd probably killed them .. or at least steal their computer. :p

Sometimes I wish computers in Germany had space bars.

Congratulations.

Immatrikulationsbescheinigung is still a rather short word ...

Well, I am sure you all get the words "university", "matriculation", "geology" and "palaeontology", "first semester" and "Bachelor of Science" from this?

Greifswald is a town on the Baltic Sea, in the east (used to be East Germany, aka GDR, back in the days when Germany was divided into two), and the university is renowned.

And I'm afraid, Alex, that my son must now either kill me or steal my computer... :oops: :wink:

Greifswald is a town on the Baltic Sea, in the east (used to be East Germany, aka GDR, back in the days when Germany was divided into two), and the university is renowned.

The East is a cosy place these days ... and even some Westerners move there now and then ;)

Yes, they go there in droves, as it seems. Some to Thuringia, others to Western-Pomerania... ;)

Congrats to Florian!

And wow, he doesn't start until October 1st? Lucky guy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back