Unknown Creek/Corn Maze (56k probably beware)

shoedumas

Truly Canadian Eh?
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Interesting mix, I know, but here are some of the better shots.

6775-_IGP0562.jpg

6775-_IGP0563.jpg

6775-_IGP0564.jpg

6775-_IGP0565.jpg

6775-_IGP0571copy.jpg

6775-_IGP0571.jpg

#8 - This poor little goat had been standing there, and it just screamed 'photo op.'
6775-_IGP0575.jpg

6775-_IGP0583.jpg

*edit* P.S. I don't know what happened to #6 while I was typing, but I dont want to change it now, as the comments won't make any sense if I do.

I could just jump into Photo 2 because of its colours! :D
That unknown creek is pretty, though, too, and I like the glittering stones in 1.

Not all your pics of the corn maze have loaded for me in my first opening this thread ... they might show as soon as I'll have posted my comment ... for now, however, I only see the photo that you numbered as 9, and the colour is very interesting. Lovely sunset! That tree is quite centred, and if it was going to be one of the features of the pic then you had best not cropped off the top leaves...

A pity that your camera did not focus on the cute little goat in the end but on things in the background ...

LaFoto said:
I could just jump into Photo 2 because of its colours! :D

One of these days LaFoto I'm gonna come over to Germany during the night and paint all the trees and grass RED :lol:

Anyway the photos.... one word STUNNING
5,7 and 9 work the best for me

I love the light, colors, and mood you've captured in #9... very nice. #2 is another favorite of mine... nice series! :thumbup:

lostprophet said:
One of these days LaFoto I'm gonna come over to Germany during the night and paint all the trees and grass RED :lol:

Oh noooooooooooooooo :shock: :cry:
I thought you were my friend.... :confused:!?!?

Here are a couple more from the corn maze. I kind of have a backlog of pictures to edit, so sorry about the lateness.

6775-_IGP0596copy.jpg

6775-_IGP0589copy.jpg

Beautiful lights on the cornmaze pics. Very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back