Untitled #12

Mr. Lou Garou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Influenced as I am by early Cubism, I often use guitars, or parts of guitars, as elements in my expressions.

untitled12.jpg

Mr. Lou Garou, fusion or fission. Is it enough for you, to know you made me think about it?

Are you a musician? I don't know what I don't know. Is there a chance for us at some level? ron

I think it's more like fission --> fusion --> fission --> fusion, or perhaps, thesis --> antithesis --> synthesis.

Like you, I, too, don't know what I don't know.

And yes, I am a musician, and guitar collector. How about you? Are you a musician, Ronman?

I am not a musician but I collect vintage stereo equipment. No synthesis just analysis. I'm much less artist than I am scientist.

Is it significant what I think about untitled #12.......is your statement specific, random, or does it matter. Does a response satisfy your need or are you more pleased if we touch?

My respect goes to you for the guitars.

Thank you, Ron, but no response is necessary, other than hearing "yes!" in the mind. It's all so subjective. Some people appreciate more literal photography, but it's all "opinion", and as such, are never right or wrong.

The big question is whether I have become too intelectually lazy to deal with what you do.

If I am asking myself that question......good for you, and me.

Most reactions

Back