Untitled first post

s_garoupa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Comments and critiques welcome! The one thing I'm having major difficulty with is processing the pictures I'm taking. I use Adobe Lightroom on a Mac, but with the Mac's monitor being so dang fernickitty I don't know whether the picutre is too dark or too light. Depending on where I look at it in perspective to below the monitor or above it the brightness changes drastically. So any tips on that would be welcome too! The second is supposed to be dark, but once again it's really hard for me to tell.

Last edited:
I use a macBook Pro 17" with the Glossy monitor, and i used to have a tendency to make my image dark to every one else. I got calibration software/hardware and it has helped. i allow my monitor to change the brightness settings for the lighting in the room and i don't usually have an issue with it. Lightroom i just got and so far not a big fan, but that is probably because I am not used to using it yet. So sorry no help there from me. i use CS3 for everything.

Number 1 is great. If you could lighten it up a bit, it would be better. Try Curves if you have it.

I don't think #2 works for me--too much out of focus. However on a second look, if it were cropped closer and the back left flowers cut out, it would add to the abstract quality to it that is sort of nice. Just my views.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back