untitled

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
even the young get involved with protesters

29641927-L.jpg

...and they say our actions today don't shape the youth of tomorrow? What a great capture.

Wow, nice one.
I can almost see the girl's silhouette as a whole other picture by itself, rotated vertical with a good portion of that lovely perspective of the fence.
Nice one.

cool shot!! nice how u got just the kid in there.

two reasons; for viewers to focus on the girl and banners and i was struggling with the obscuring the girls identity. i felt i achieved it with the high contrast levels.

JonMikal said:
two reasons; for viewers to focus on the girl and banners and i was struggling with the obscuring the girls identity. i felt i achieved it with the high contrast levels.

I like it.

Just trying to learn when rules should be bent, and when it should be left alone.

I don't know that i'm confident enough yet to not think myself as silly for boosting it that high. But it works really well nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply!

mountainlander said:
I like it.

Just trying to learn when rules should be bent, and when it should be left alone.

I don't know that i'm confident enough yet to not think myself as silly for boosting it that high. But it works really well nonetheless.

Thanks for the reply!

well think about it, that kind of adjustment can even be done in the darkroom with real paper and solutions...so i dont see a big deal with rules when its done digitally...unless you like, put a different sky into some random pic lol

I like the contrast adjustment. It really adds a sort of tension to the photo. I think that it would be a detriment to the mood of the photo to have lower contrast. It gives it a nice street photo feel with higher contrast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back