untitled

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
43252802-O.jpg

thanks for looking!

There is something about this. The simplicity brings a degree of elegance and beauty. I like it.

Good eye indeed, I really like it, although part of me cant help wanting the right handrails starting point to be at the same height as the lefts finishing point, if that makes sense. Still love it though...

love the simplicity! nice tones
sweet shot jon :)

Whew !

This image has me stirring for mins. trying to find something to say about it. Everything has already been said, the simplicity, tone and elegance of this photo. I think this shot is the perfect way to express composition.

Really nice one here JM :thumbup:

ok, so i go off into another world than others do...but this is like a decision... it kinda makes me think of where i am right now... do you go left or right? up or down?

the confusion of not knowing ..... black and white...stark. the decision. do you..or dont you?

sorry.. i just see it that way... great shot as always jonmikal... which way did you go?
let me guess, you turned around and went away......... wonder if it would work for me?

aprilraven said:
ok, so i go off into another world than others do...but this is like a decision... it kinda makes me think of where i am right now... do you go left or right? up or down?

the confusion of not knowing ..... black and white...stark. the decision. do you..or dont you?

sorry.. i just see it that way... great shot as always jonmikal... which way did you go?
let me guess, you turned around and went away......... wonder if it would work for me?

;) away

thanks A/R...you always seem to brighten my day :hug::

I have no idea how you can make the simplest things so mesmerizing. I stared at this, went away, came back, stared again, went away, ....and so on. Now..three hours later, Im replying. I have to agree with the majority on this. So simple but interesting. Well done Jon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back