Untitled

This is one my favorites. A nice paint brush sweep.

I agree with Mike, this one does have the paint brush feel to it. It reminds me of a scene painted on glass that my parents had. My only thought would be perhaps making it a square crop, cropping it about an inch below the last bit of white on the right. Could just be me though because square crops are my style. :)

Thanks you two :)

Oops! We posted at the same time Carol! Thanks so much for your thoughts, I will ponder a crop!

I like this one, but I agree it would look better with the bottom cropped out a bit. It's a bit dark and boring down there but above it's much more interesting with some sky and where the tree is more defined

I would prefer it uncropped. I think that the small still tree in the lower foreground adds contrast to the Windblown foliage above.

I LOVE this and prefer it the way it is. No crop for me. :)

I like it. Not sure about the cropping that others have mentioned though.

agree with the paint brush sweep comments. Me likes.

Thanks so much all! I will carry forward all of the crop suggestions, I think it's one of those images that can be cropped various ways and be strong :) I'm still learning crop ratios for printing so I would imagine when this one ends up on the printing list I'll revisit various options!

Most reactions

Back