untitled

BRI_3944.JPG

Now the girl in the orange, that's an interesting subject! But I'd rather either see the dude to the right or get him out of the frame instead of having him partway in. Since she's handing him a flyer it might have been better horizontal so we could see him (we don't need to see half a blue sign or know the interest rates at the bank! lol those really aren't adding to the picture particularly).

I just realized this might have been just for fun not critique but this one caught my eye. it could be just one of those like I've taken that I caught what I could at the moment but it was more of a swing and a miss.

Now the girl in the orange, that's an interesting subject! But I'd rather either see the dude to the right or get him out of the frame instead of having him partway in. Since she's handing him a flyer it might have been better horizontal so we could see him (we don't need to see half a blue sign or know the interest rates at the bank! lol those really aren't adding to the picture particularly).

I just realized this might have been just for fun not critique but this one caught my eye. it could be just one of those like I've taken that I caught what I could at the moment but it was more of a swing and a miss.
i shot three photos of them. It was candids unknown. this is the one i liked the best. He is unimportant, just needed to be in the frame enough to show what was going on. The background is a little distracting for my taste, but did set the atmosphere and a certain irony of costuming in front of a bank. If i had a choice, i would have chosen a less distracting background. However i don't feel it detracts from the photo substantially. Thanks for the input. I will look at my other two shots of them as well and consider again if i could have taken a better approach. I didn't want him totally in the frame though. He wasn't the subject, just a tool to show what may be transpiring. i just need elements and his hands really.

Most reactions

Back