untitled

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
890634010034.jpglt_01.JPG

This is nice. Water seems to be very calm for the shot. But despite the day is not very sunny, the snow appears with no texture. Looks like the picture is torn off from the top.

This is nice. Water seems to be very calm for the shot. But despite the day is not very sunny, the snow appears with no texture. Looks like the picture is torn off from the top.
you are slacking. It is film, and i posted it upside down.
890634010034.jpglt_02.JPG

Nice surprise !
I only talk about what I see, some respect to the creator is very much due, always.
But now, when you revealed, that it is film, there is even less excuse for snow in zone 9 on dull day. Perhaps automatic exposure, perhaps a little overdone in development, perhaps a bit of both.
Somehow such a bright snow looks better, when on the bottom of the frame, not the top. Like more natural, doesn't create such a void in the picture's fabric.

Nice surprise !
I only talk about what I see, some respect to the creator is very much due, always.
But now, when you revealed, that it is film, there is even less excuse for snow in zone 9 on dull day. Perhaps automatic exposure, perhaps a little overdone in development, perhaps a bit of both.
Somehow such a bright snow looks better, when on the bottom of the frame, not the top. Like more natural, doesn't create such a void in the picture's fabric.
1974 t3. This is the premlimary they send before the prints and actual scans show up. But yes, i went to far on the snow here....

1974 ? Whow. In that years I just started to pick up the camera. What is t3 ?
I am sure there is enough detail in snow on the negative, it is a matter of some burning. Not sure, how to do that during a scan...

1974 ? Whow. In that years I just started to pick up the camera. What is t3 ?
I am sure there is enough detail in snow on the negative, it is a matter of some burning. Not sure, how to do that during a scan...
35mm konica

When you will be done with digital printing of this picture send the negative to me and let see what can be done with it in the darkroom.

Most reactions

Back