Up close and Personal

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really have nothing exciting to say about this pic except its a Self Port and please dont comment "i can see right up your nose" hahahaha

I mainly want C&C on the PP Thanks everyone.

_MG_1550-1.jpg

The black and white is nice, however the top right hand corner is too blown off with white - which makes it difficult to look at her left eye in particular or any of her hair.
So, I would tone that down =)
icon_hug.gif

Yeah I agree with the eye comment. I like the pic (a lot actually) but wish that both eyes were clearly visible.

i think it;s meant to be a fade to white...
i like it as is...nice take on a SelfPort

I agree with the faded eye being a detraction from the image, but otherwise it is thought provoking. You look pensive, yet displeased bordering on angry to me - is that the emotion you want to convey?

It doesn't really work for me. I would like to see a version where your hair line and the eye that we see on the right (your left eye) is fully dodged out as well, into pure white.

I would burn in the chin line to the upper edge though, thus showing a lean face without the frame of your hair.

...and I would dodge in the lower nasal vestibule, darken it to the same tone as the nostril cavity. The overall effect will make it seem smaller.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back