Up Over The Mall

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
UpOverTheMall.jpg

Too much sky for anyone?

Too much or too little. Either way the frame is cut in half and the subject is in the dead centre making for a visually boring photo.

What Garbz says. The way this photo is composed is just too balanced to make it visually interesting. A bit of imbalance increases the "thrill" ... and why not point the camera further down and include some more of the street where there might have been interesting things to look at. The houses in the distance are too far away to really be explored (with our eyes), anyway.

I'll do some cropping, there wasn't much seperating me from 7 floors of death so I kinda stuck to this spot.

Too much or too little. Either way the frame is cut in half and the subject is in the dead centre making for a visually boring photo.

What Garbz says. The way this photo is composed is just too balanced to make it visually interesting. A bit of imbalance increases the "thrill" ... and why not point the camera further down and include some more of the street where there might have been interesting things to look at. The houses in the distance are too far away to really be explored (with our eyes), anyway.

I'm going to disagree if I may.

I love photos where the horizon is eye level... or in the middle of the shot.

The city needs to be bigger though. Take a picture of the city with a telephoto lens and then paste it into this picture. That would be fun :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back