up to you

Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:
eromallagadnama said:
Here's the most you'll get from me mister :arrow: :thumbsup:

hahah...even on the computer i get denied...

maybe hertz will come in here and tell me what im doing wrong. :p

md

You have to be Irish - or at least have some Irish in you :eyebrows:

i wouldnt worry about the irish part of it, seeing as how im almost of full irish upbringin.

but why isnt it working? hmm....

:wink: md

Hertz van Rental said:
You've put the poatoes in the wrong place

but my blarney stones are hanging out, i thought that alone would get her to want me. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted:

md

But you kept asking her to kiss them for luck - and then I think their sheer size frightened her.
I couldn't hear to clearly but it sounded like she said '...did you see those two big bricks?'

Hertz van Rental said:
But you kept asking her to kiss them for luck - and then I think their sheer size frightened her.
I couldn't hear to clearly but it sounded like she said '...did you see those two big bricks?'

hertz=my new favorite person on TPF. :D

md

Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:
eromallagadnama said:

md

So in other words, result to canibilism and eat and irish man......thatll get yah girls! :roll:

AlisonS said:
Ferny, I personally like the Av you had of the two dogs.
Yeah, bu it's a bit boring now. They'll make a return but I'm thinking along the lines of something festive. Maybe I'll find a picture of a fat naked Santa or something.

Nah! You can take 'em out with a custard pie.
Week in week out they get hit by pies. I have never seen an article in a newspaper about a clown being killed by one. So I suspect they only make them stronger. Why else would they do it? I mean, it clearly isn't funny. So the only possible conclusion is that they contain some type of clown juice. This juice may even turn you into a clown if you ingest it. So I implore everyone to keep their kids away from clowns and to never let clown juice near your mouth. Never ever taste clown juice. Even if you are curious. It could be dangerous.

The best way to stop clowns is probably to clamp those silly little cars they drive around in. If they can't drive anywhere then we won't have them at the circus or parties so we won't have to worry about them.

MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:
eromallagadnama said:

md

i wouldnt worry about the irish part of it, seeing as how im almost of full irish upbringin.

but why isnt it working? hmm....

:wink: md

Gotta pay attention. If a girlie was fully makin a move on you, would you even notice? ;)

Most reactions

Back