Update to my website, check it out.

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. working on an update to my website, I think I finally got it how I want

Orselli Photography

egret_flight.jpg

Hey Matthew, you new website is very nice.

Ohhhhh, I like this white-against-fall-foliage kinda' look. Those birds oughtta' be paying YOU!!!

Nice work on the site. This shot of the Egret is a great in flight shot and the background is superb with the mottled colours. Really suits this shot, stands off so well.

All the best and gorgeous shot.

Danny.

Wonderful photos obviously. I spent all my time on the wildlife part, will have to do people later!
(I am not techie enough to comment on web design)
how is your wife feeling?
Nancy

Thanks everyone.

Wildlife is the main part of the site i spent the time on, i did want to include a page for people if i ever needed to have a place to show that i take portraits as well sometimes.

I thought-out kind of how i wanted the site to look and then went to try to start finding jqurey items that would help me achieve the look and function. I was happy to also be able to find that gallery for the bottom pop up items. You can basically load files to a directory and it will make a gallery. Simplicity of updating was one of my goals as well and i think that helps achieve this.

Of course none of this jqurey stuff pastes right in and does what i want. I spent a long time modifying code to make it match my design needs and looks. Some- what a challenge to make all the objects work together with multiple stylesheets.

The best part about website design is there is a bunch of open source free code that can be adapted into your site

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back