Update with Photo's I returned for a reshoot!

RebelTasha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After my little fopar from yesterday :blushing:
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117313

I returned for a quick reshoot I didn't have much time unfortunatley but it was important for me to go back there and reshoot with the same conditions.
(non of these have been external software edited)
1/4000 F4.0 ISO 100 (M)

b_012545.jpg

1/4000 F4.0 ISO 100

b_013146.jpg

b_013222.jpg

b_013427.jpg

b_013317.jpg

b_013501.jpg

1/3200 F4.0 ISO 100
b_013805.jpg

b_013932.jpg

b_013957.jpg

Rebel XT 50MM 1.8 Canon Lens

Very nice shots! Wow, what was the weather like for you to get 1/4000 shutter speed with F4 and ISO 100? Makes a nice change to see some unique snow shots now and then.

Great job!

Oh, and by the way, photoS has no apostrophe >=( (sorry, I'm really pedantic when it comes to punctuation)

Very nice shots! Wow, what was the weather like for you to get 1/4000 shutter speed with F4 and ISO 100? Makes a nice change to see some unique snow shots now and then.

Great job!

Oh, and by the way, photoS has no apostrophe >=( (sorry, I'm really pedantic when it comes to punctuation)

pedantic=a formalist or precisionist in teaching.

Sorry, I had to look it up... you'll probably be correcting me quite often...:confused::)

Well you did try, and the extra miles taken seem paid off.
When there is a will there is a way, so I was told.
Reaching the SS limit is frustating experience but exhilirating too. As though now you can say: Been there done that.

Bravo.

pedantic=a formalist or precisionist in teaching.

Sorry, I had to look it up... you'll probably be correcting me quite often...:confused::)
Put a space in between the "equals" signs!!!! :madass::greenpbl:

You caught that but had nothing to say about fopar? When, I think, the OP meant to say 'faux pas?' :)

And to OP, I love lone trees in snow. I like the shot. :)

Thank you everyone I really appreciate the responses.
I have used ISpell for this post. :wink:

You caught that but had nothing to say about fopar? When, I think, the OP meant to say 'faux pas?' :)

And to OP, I love lone trees in snow. I like the shot. :)

Too funny, that is actually the spelling I was after I knew I had it wrong but when I googled it the Urban Dictionary came up and I checked to clarify the meaning so I went with that.. probably not the best idea!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fopar

Great job!

Thank you it was a beautiful clear bright day and the snow was very bright too.
I think I am going to reinstall Firefox because without it I should be condemned.. lol (it illuminates all words as you write them if they are wrong)

all of these shots were done with 50MM 1.8?

Yes.

Nice -- way better detail muppet!

I went through the same thing the first time I shot snow, good for you for going back to get the shot!

No matter what you do in this situation you ae always going to have an issue with a scene like this. The problem you are having is you are shooting at noon or very close to it (I can see this from the very short shadows). No matter what when you shoot at this time you are going to have an issue with your shots being washed out like this. I imagine if you go back and reshoot these images a few hours after sunrise or a few hours before sunset sometimes called the "magic hour" you will have much better results. Also, your problem has nothing to do with how fast of a lens you are using if you do run into a situation where your lens is too fast for the scene you are shooting you can always get an ND filter.

Nice theme on the first shot, but I would have tried a polarizer or orange filter to hold the sky while using less exposure to bring up the snow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back