Updated belly pics

Josh's parents are now on a plane to Melbourne, from Canada! I'm meeting them at the airport at 9:30am tomorrow morning.

I think I can relax now and start doing things to encourage bub to come out :D (his folks are going to be attending the birth, along with Josh and my mum). Hopefully the munchkin isn't TOO comfy in there and decides to hang out in the womb almost the entire time they're here (they leave on the 9th Sept).

Honestly, I'm loving the pregnancy and having him/her in there and I know I'm gonna miss my baby-bump a LOT! But, would hate to send them back to Canada without seeing their grandchild.

Thanks Miaow! Yep, any day now!

I've been absolutely slack on taking photos of the belly, I wanted to take some cool arty shots but, with my parents-in-law arriving from Canada tomorrow and staying with us...I doubt the arty-farty photos are gonna happen :(

Ah, hopefully I'll get pregnant again down the track and stretchmarks will continue to stay away so that I can get some cool shots next time around!

These make me want to dig out what few pregnancy photos I have of myself from 18 years ago ... I think I looked like you did in week 25 when everything was nearly over ... ;).
Any time I see you are writing again in this thread I wonder: is she now telling us the bump has gone and the baby is a he or a she?

You look gorgeous, Tina! I'd say pregnancy agrees with you. ;) Enjoy these last days with the bub.

Miaow, you are wondering like I am wondering.
Should there be any new "belly update" pics or "result-of-bump-belly-pics" at last!?!?!?!? I am curious to hear who is right: those who say "girl" (like Lumi said herself) or those who say "boy" like myself???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back