Upset

hvardaman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a picture of my neice Jordynn who wasnt to thrilled about me taking pictures of her.
DSC_0313-2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it... but there's no eyes!

I need eyes.

Right now it's like 3 open holes, it bugs me. :lol:

Nicely composed, but it definitely needed some fill flash. Its way too dark.

The child actually looks like NOYZE lol too dark...not enough detail

Create new layer> quick mask over the eye > invert selection> adjust levels of eyes to open them up a bit> CTRL J create duplicate layer (makes layer of eyes only) blending mode Color Dodge> adjust blending mode to taste > Flatten image>Create Adjustment layer> Curves> Anchor the highlights on the curve> Anchor the shadows with a sample from the side of the head>Adjust shadows on the curve to open up shadows a bit>Blur the shadow noise by hand with a soft edged blur brush set to about 30>flatten image and save

625397336_PMG9P-X3.jpg

Create new layer> quick mask over the eye > invert selection> adjust levels of eyes to open them up a bit> CTRL J create duplicate layer (makes layer of eyes only) blending mode Color Dodge> adjust blending mode to taste > Flatten image>Create Adjustment layer> Curves> Anchor the highlights on the curve> Anchor the shadows with a sample from the side of the head>Adjust shadows on the curve to open up shadows a bit>Blur the shadow noise by hand with a soft edged blur brush set to about 30>flatten image and save

625397336_PMG9P-X3.jpg
Thanks. What program do you use, or what would you prefer?

I use Photoshop CS3 but all those adjustments are pretty basic. I have not used Photoshop Elements in sometime but all the tools to do this should be there as well

Most reactions

Back