Upside down building, ...was this a tornado??? ;o)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by mitsugirly, Jul 12, 2009.

1. mitsugirly

mitsugirly TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Nope...this is Wonder Works. A very neat building for a day of learning and playing. I couldn't resist going here to see what this building was all about.

Story has it that WonderWorks began as a Top Secret facility on a remote island, in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

As legend has it one experiment went awry, in an attempt to harness the power of a man-made tornado, the entire laboratory was hurtled skyward, hundreds of miles away, it landed upside down in the heart of Pigeon Forge TN ON TOP OF ANOTHER BUILDING (as you can tell in the picture).

When you enter the building, everything will be upside down, so in order to participate in the fun, you must be inverted. [​IMG]
    I just thought I would share a couple of pictures with you. (Not the greatest pictures, but the building was amazing)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    haha... cute.

3. c.cloudwalker

c.cloudwalker TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    You know, I've lived in a few different counties and I've visited a few more for work or pleasure but I have to say (and I am not the most patriotic person) that we are the craziest, funniest country in the world.

Thanks for sharing.