Urban abstracts galore!

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I can't stop!!

1. DON'T stare at this one for too long! I almost went blind trying to get the right crop! :lmao:
DSC_7290small.jpg

DSC_7240small.jpg

DSC_7210.jpg

Love #1, although just b/c you said not to stare I did, and now I'm blind too :lol: What exactly is the last one of?

Reverse psychology is what I was going for; I'm trying to make all of my competition go blind. :greendev: That last one is just a hole where a doorknob used to be.

Well...I stared at number one, also, even though you said not to. When I turned away, I saw that same image on the white wall here... Felt like I was back in the 70's for a second there. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
Well...I stared at number one, also, even though you said not to. When I turned away, I saw that same image on the white wall here... Felt like I was back in the 70's for a second there. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

me too!

I love that first one, my eyes are watering too bad to see the rest now though. Hehehe, kidding. Great work and you have a fantastic eye (pun intended).

Chiller said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Wow, same here! I should really stop staring at it... looks like I've fallen victim to my own evil creation!

I've gotten a suggestion to get a humongous print of it and hang it in my room. I think I'll sell it to optometrists... that'll ensure repeat customers! :lmao:

Bghfh fdjh weoa osj

Ooops, I can no longer see my keys. Now I must FEEL my way into some proper writing. It is that first photo. It LIVES! It dances. It ... see above ... does make you go blind *whirr-whirr*.

I don't recognise what I see in 2, and hadn't you already said what it is we see in 3, I would not have known, either.

But with abstracts, this doesn't matter at all.
Main purpose is ... erm ... to make people ... erm ... blind, hm?

Teehee :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back