Urban Abstracts (Mostly) from Baltimore (7 pics--56k, upgrade)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Back in my comfort zone ;)

1. I finally went to the top of the parking garage across the street.
Yellowforum.jpg

Stairsforum.jpg

Doorforum.jpg

Lightforum.jpg

Elevatorforum.jpg

6. Oh, geez. Another vent.
BlueSkiesIIforum.jpg

7. I am interested to hear your opinions on this. It was shot in IR, converted to B&W and then colored.
Roseforum.jpg

I like the abstracts, especially the third and fourth. I like the first shot but I feel like I want to see a little more of the bottom.

The rose is really cool, I like the subtle color and dark foliage. I also like the soft look which I assume is partly do to the IR.

Great stuff!

I completely agree with you on the first one. Unfortunately, there's a wall blocking anything lower...

3 and 4 are also my favorites :)

Yep, the softness is from the air conditioning not leaving my flower alone for 30" :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot, pursuer!

:lol: VENT :lol: Great series here Joe :) I just love the second shot...lines lines lines :) Glad to see some new abstracts from you...

You are the uncrowned king of urban abstracts! No doubt.
I was inspired by your photos and tried some myself, but mine do not come close to yours by miles!!!

(And if you have to share the "job" with spiralout, then do it ... looks like we will need to get "part-time chancellors" in my country, too, from now on - just joking, and you can only understand the joke if you know something about the outcome of our latest General Elections... so set an example for them and show them that a double-rulership/king-ship is possible ;););) )

I just realized what actually defines my preference in urban photography.

Really great work.

Most reactions

Back