Urban art

jonnytalks

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend and I are kind of taking on a self assigned project here in salt lake. we going around and trying to find tasteful graffiti this is one of the shots we got the other day. let me hear your thoughts guys. Thanks in advance
4317895799_ec7f131e95_b.jpg

I'd also be interested to see it in color. That's usually one of the greatest things about graffiti.

Yeah idk what the point of the B&W was cause that's mostly what graffiti is about. Color.
And it looks kinda crooked ta me. I would fix that.

I'm hoping to do something similar here in Columbus Ohio. I did a brief project about six years ago but it mainly focused on abandoned buildings. I hope to get my first session done this friday since it will be over 30 degrees.

So I when I took the photo in the earlier post I was set on monochrome and was not shooting in RAW so i would have two copies color and B&W and I didnt think to go back and take another one. but i did get this one in color
4319634625_8560b213c0_b.jpg

Color has more impact but it's tough to photograph street art without it looking too snapshotishy. <---- not really a word. I think people in the foreground would help. Maybe walking by, or waiting for a bus. You do need to straighten it out though, it's leaning to the right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back