Urban Bridge

vwkid45

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first portrait photo shoot! Let me know what you think!

DSC_03381_510x768.jpg

DSC_02971_510x768.jpg

DSC_02931_510x768.jpg

DSC_02731_510x768.jpg

DSC_03151_510x768.jpg

nice surrounding but.. I'd like to see her eyes - both. in every shot her eyes are lost.

... those are the strange modern times where girls hide their head under a hood but expose almost all of their legs ;) ... just kidding :)

I agree on the issue of the eyes. Not needed on every shot, but 1 and for suffer in particular. in 2 and five she seems to focus (or defocus in 5 ;)) on a distant point of interest which is nice.

Will she be on "O.C."? ;)

My fav is the very last one. The background wall and she look like a wonderful fit!

haha i wish she was going to be on the OC. THanks, I like to try new things with the different angles.

Nice! Love the creative angles. One thing that did bother me some was the coloring. They look a little to saturated and sharpened. It could just be me.

I really like the angle of the last picture. Yet these seem more like artistic shots than portraits in my opinion. A little too much emphasis on the surroundings rather than your actual subject.

I like #4. Its a real natural stance but it still has that something "special" to it. Great job on that!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back