Urban Cowboy

D3sh1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
122939.jpg

God, I LOVE it.

Street photography is really hard, but you made it look like a studio shot.

Love it. The way you've isolated the subject from the background is fantastic and the contrasts in the B&W are spot on.

I imagine the cowboy has a few tales tot tell. With such a weathered look, how could he not?

Nice work. You did a great job of capturing all that gritty detail. Great sharpness, too.

Love it. The way you've isolated the subject from the background is fantastic and the contrasts in the B&W are spot on.

I imagine the cowboy has a few tales tot tell. With such a weathered look, how could he not?

actually he does ,
his kind of a homeless\shelter living guy that lives far away from center of israel and he comes every weekend on friday to check out the artist market on the main street.

You see, I knew you have right another one that would impress me again! :lol:

I totally love the sharpness and the contrast.

Some questions about the shot:
1.) Are you that tall? or is he kneeling? 'cause he looks up to you...
2.) How did you ask him for the shot?
3.) settings? 1/125, f/10 (WOW, how did you get this DOF???)

thanks for sharing!

hehe whats DOF ? ,
im not that tall Im 1.76m and sometimes i dont ask people for taking pictures of them , only after i take it i let them know ,
since if you ask someone to picture him first you detract him from his real personality and his getin ready for you to take pictures , i rather picture him on his real actions first then ask :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back