Urban London

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All taken around the Barbican Centre, London, En-ger-land.

barb_ir.jpg

barb_mono.jpg

barb_hdr2.jpg

barb2.jpg

barb.jpg

C & C welcome.

Cheers,

Mohain.

The last one is amazing! What is the Barbican Centre?

All nice. I especially love your skys, im only just getting into proper post processing after moving from film to digital.
How do you create that effect?
Is it using High dynamic range and merging several images of various exposures?
Also how do you create the effects on the final image? Would it be possible for you to post the final one "unprocessed"?

You have any recomendations for learning good post processing? websites/books etc or just trial and error.

cheers

Fantastic series. I especially love the last two. The tones are spot on!

excellent as always mo..... great processing :thumbsup:

UMM................. Speech Less... True Talent. Massive Props bro. Those are some Sick Shots. Wow.......

Thanks for the comments :D

The Barbican Centre is an arts center in the middle of the Barbican Estate, in the city of London. The Barbican Estate is a collection of 3 high rises and several blocks of flats in a complex. These pics are actually around the estate rather than of the of centre. I've probably miss-titled it ;)

lomo, not HDR as such but I have used the Photomatix Tone Mapping plug-in on 3 & 4 and to a degree on 5. I don't really have any recommendations for post processing resources apart from google! I just learnt from fiddling around with Photoshop. The final images is a combination of several things, a tone mapped layer, a semi desaturated layer, selective colouring, levels, curves, a combo of blending methods... just kinda messed around until I was happy. I'll post up an unprocessed image later tonight when I get home :)

Cheers,

Mohain

wow great shots with a hell of an athmosphere.. looks like out of a dark movie!!

Most reactions

Back