Urban shoot with kids.... so much fun!

I always love your work .. I love the overexposed look ! and bright fun colors. Awesome work cute outfits

Beautiful work Erin. I love the first and last ones. The shallow DOF is very nice. Your images are always insipiring.

The last one doesn't work too well comparing to the others.

But very nice series. Did you overexposed their skin tones on purpose by exposing for their clothings? Or you lightened it up on photoshop?

See now that one was my fav! But I do like all of them! The colors are brilliant!

How do you get your lab to print "as is" without lectures on overexposure?

This might be simplistic, but tell them to "stop that!"

I use a couple of labs, one of which is high end (that I use for commissioned larger prints) but the other is more generic and frankly I use it 80% of the time. They have a correction feature programed into their software and I tell them to turn it off when they process my stuff. They do it with no problems at all.

David

What do you do to the eyes, post processing. I would LOVE to know! :)

Magic!

I do the eye thing too... it's great! You can find photoshop tutorials on it. I have a podcast that taught me how to do it. It's a paintbrush thing on a new layer then you crank down the opacity of that color eye layer... it's hard to explain, but that's how I do it. Google it!

I don't care what anyone says. I think your pictures are beautiful.

Magic!

I do the eye thing too... it's great! You can find photoshop tutorials on it. I have a podcast that taught me how to do it. It's a paintbrush thing on a new layer then you crank down the opacity of that color eye layer... it's hard to explain, but that's how I do it. Google it!

But what do I put in Google to find it?!!? Rawr!! :) I keep getting all kinds of stupid hits and not what I want. :er:

Thanks everyone! :) I've never done a single thing to eyes besides sharpening them a bit more than the rest of the photo (Don't like to pull grain up in the skin tones and background) and doing a defog on the entire photo. I know some people do eye pops, what you're seeing in my photos is lots of catch lights and choosing the right kind of light that will brighten and illuminate the eyes.

Well I'm drooling. And so glad to see someone who is doing bright colorful images. This is exactly how I think children should look. Bright, colorful and flawless. Can't wait to learn how to get the same results!

And thanks for the inspiration :)

Great shots..I love them (especially favoring the young girl facing forward with her hands in her pocket)...they all have a crisp winter day feel to them.

Well done.

absolutely love your pictures the kids are soooo cute are they used to getting their picture taken they look like pro models.

My favorites are #2 and #4...especially #4. The colors are beautiful and the kids are adorable!

I cant decide on a favorite. You do great work, keep it up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back