Urban shots from today.

runninglance

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some shots from today. Thanks for looking.

363046504_d6cfc12397.jpg

363046501_84716c52db_b.jpg

363046495_3b918b3904_b.jpg

Blueresize.jpg

901.jpg

363070707_c8407a05ed_b.jpg

Play.jpg

Jerrys-1.jpg

Harddayatwork.jpg

3,4,6 are my faves but I like them all :) you had flooding?

Floods in Kentucky, too, then?!? Wow.
Whereas nowhere near here looks as urban as your photos do, we have floods like that around here, too. Just not bridges that size and no benches on the banks ... only flooded countryside ;).

I like the wheelibins! That's a funny one.
And that all blue one ... you played with it a little to make it THAT blue, didn't you. Cool effect, mind.

And where did you find all those gauges and switches?
Dramatic contrasts there!

2-6 are the best. others are good too but i like those the best. i dunno why but i like 2 a lot.

3 and 4 are beautiful. That color is amazing!

6 is easily the best, nice shot

Lafoto- Thanks! Yes number I played with number 4 a tad, but actually not too much it was a beautiful blue sky. :)

justinspeaks- Thanks, those are only my 3 and fourth b&w conversions, so I'm glad someone likes them I guess I'm doing something right...

canto_xii- Thanks, yeah I love the color in four, a lot.

acsonpg- Thank you, 8 is one of my favorites from these, I like the warm feeling.

brujeria- Thanks!

Kevyn- Thank you, I think that one is my favorite...

Number 3 is absolutely stunning, and I love the bright simpleness of the first one. As for number 2, I usually love black and white photos, but this one just seems too dark and shadowy for me. Did you use a flash? I do like the subject, though. ;]

Number 3 is absolutely stunning, and I love the bright simpleness of the first one. As for number 2, I usually love black and white photos, but this one just seems too dark and shadowy for me. Did you use a flash? I do like the subject, though. ;]

Thank you, I did not use flash for two, I intentionally brought out the shadows because there were a lot of them and I thought they made for a dramatic and interesting contrast with the rest of the photo.

Most reactions

Back